Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Daily Blog





Why I Hate Religion but Love Jesus is one of my favorite videos. I'm not going to get into the whole discussion because of the controversy and anger that have been spread out from it, but I will say I agree with most of his points.


Every day here has been a battle, but it's slowly getting better and better. I'm much more glad that we're dealing with this over here than over in Louisiana, because it might be much worse there. I do miss seeing my uncle almost daily, but it'll all work out. I'm just glad that we are here so we can deal with this on our own
instead of having to lean onto a lot of people.

Everything's okay over here today. Bella's still off the charts and growing like a weed. She's now four, her birthday was January Twenty Second, and she was really happy about it.

It's been three years since I last posted, so I never posted about the youngest sister. Her name is Elayna Mae as just about everyone, if any, read this know. She's eighteen months and a really good little girl. She was laid back at first, like I was as a baby, but she's turning into a little Bella.

Annalee's now eleven and does several things. She's made some good friends here with S.E.LA.H. and with her dance company. Which I like a lot more than the one we went to in Louisiana, but that's just my opinion. It seems nicer, but then again, I don't dance...thank God.

Like I said, I'm thirteen now, and I'm about 5'7" or 5'8" so I'm growing, which is nice..I'm just a big guy. It's been a long time since I've posted so hey, might as well just tell people about me. I'm not the small guy I used to be.

Anyways, I've been in Sachse, right in between Wylie and Garland for almost seven months now. Really nice area, honestly. We've found some really good BBQ and chicken places, Big Daddy's and Babe's Chicken Dinner House. Talk about fat boy's heaven! I'm hungry now!

We go to Gateway Community Church, which is one of the best places for us right now. We have no family here to help us, so it's making us lean more on friends and church family and it's helped us dramatically, because we are talking so much more here.

I used to be a super quiet guy, but ever since I've moved here, I've kinda gone off the deep end. Thanks Sydney and Patrick! *Cough* *Cough* Sarcasm *Cough* *Cough* Anyways, my best friends are here. I actually have several of them right now..which is surprising especially for me. Patrick, Sydney, Jordan, and Katey are amazing. They're making me be myself, which I'm not sure is a good thing at the moment, because I am kinda crazy here.

There was a long time where I kinda steered clear of books, but I am rediscovering my love for them. I got a Nook Tablet for Christmas from family, and it is pretty great. But right now I'm reading The Circle series by Ted Dekker. (Black, Red, White, and Green) which I would really give 4 stars.

There are so many things I want to do when I grow up. It's not certain for me right now, but there are a lot of things I've thought about. I've thought about joining the military when I turn 18. I've thought about becoming a missionary. Being a worship minister, which would probably not be very good, because i'm not a great singer...at all. Like nails on a chalkboard basically. I've thought about going to a theological seminary and becoming a pastor, which I feel led to do, but I'm not sure. I really want to become a writer and live in New York. Cheesy, I know.

I'm trying to get back into guitar because I have a passion for music, but I'm not finding a guitar teacher anywhere...Oh well.

I feel like I'm a robot here today. Everything I said last night in my blog post came out so eloquently, and it doesn't feel like it is on this post...so I'm sorry about that.

Anyways, this is it!


No comments: