Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Easter

We had a great Easter. What made it all the better was it was the day Jesus came back alive from the grave. That Easter was probably one of my favorites.

Easter "Eve":
We went to Sterlington for a Easter Egg Flashlight Hunt. It was pretty cool. Annalee's friend's dad spoke, and told us about Easter. Then we went out for the easter egg hunt, (It wasn't really dark, we just had flashlights.), and tried to find the 2 real eggs. Annalee's friend found one, and then another little boy found the other one. After that, we went in and ate Nachos and had great Icecream Sundaes. Annalee's was so big, you couldn't even see the icecream from all the whipped cream and other stuff. I'm glad Annalee had fun, so did I.

Easter: I woke up a little while before the rest of us did, so I went to just go and watch T.V. till everyone wakes up. They all woke up around 7:30, and then we did Easter presents.Annalee got lots of candy and chocolate, a new easter basket, Bedtime Stories, and a new VERY Soft Pillowcase. I, got lots of chocolate and candy, Twilight (The Movie), and a new LSU football piggybank. We had a great Easter.

No comments: