Friday, January 30, 2009

Books and books Galore.

Today my mom went to the annual library booksale, probably our last one because of the new law in effect on Feb. 10th, and we went to our grandma's. We watched The Parent Trap while bella played on the floor. Mom ended up seeing Mrs. Cynthia, one of her friends from Homeschooling. She ended up getting 200-300 books. Not my mom, Mrs. Cynthia. My mom found Eragon and 3 Jason Bourne books, Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy, and Bourne Betrayal. Also she got me a anime book and a book about the war and the Soviet Union. I havnt posted in awhile, so this is stuff we've done lately:
Wednesday, I got to write a letter to President Obama. My mom has a post about it in her blog, Musingsofahomeschoolingmom. We also went back to Co-Op, I wrote the letter there.
Tuesday: We went to Girl Scouts for Annalee, and then Dancing.
Thursday we just went to speech, and then we stayed at home.
Today, I watched the Tale of Despereaux, and my mom went to go get those books.
I'm hoping we go to church Sunday, so I can see my cousin Josh. He just moved here from L.A. the other L.A.

So thats about it.

Also, my mom got the book 90 Minutes In Heaven. Its about this guy, Don Piper, I think, that died in a carwreck and went to heaven and was ressurected 90 minutes later. Im hoping to read it.

No comments: