Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Years

So I havnt posted in awhile...

New Years Eve:
We went to Mrs. Sheila's and Mr. Jimmy's for New Years. We ate Frito Pie, Sausage, Gumbo, Southern Blaze Bake, etc. It was really good. About an hour or two when we're over there, Tiffany starts feeling bad, so she goes and lies down. We sit down and play the Wii, (stand up really). Playing Activision i think. After awhile, I go and watch the adults play the other Wii, after the LSU Tigers game is over. Tigers won 31-14 I think? After a bit of watching them play, we went outside and we did fireworks, etc. It was great.

New Years Day:
We went to my great-grandmother's house NYD. Mel Mel, Nanna, Johnnye, Papaw Allie and Rusty, and my parents were there. We ate cabbage and hamburger meat, Vegetable Soup and Cornbread, for supper. Before supper we watched Daddy Day Care, and then after The Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.
We had a great New Years.

No comments: