Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gooooollld Fish

Well, as you guys know, We got a aquarium for Christmas. It was a 2 gallon Aquarium. So Saturday, we went to PetCo! to get some goldfish with our mammaw. We could only get one each, because you're supposed to have 1 fish per gallon. We got to Petco and we looked at the fish, and then the dogs, cats getting groomed, and the ferrets/mice/rats/Guinea Pigs. I nearly begged to get 2 guinea pigs. Our friends Laura and French got their kids Malcolm and Mackenzie 2 guinea pigs, Bobin and Bobina. I really wanted them. :) We went to the goldfish aquarium, and anna got a medium sized Goldfish, while I got a big one. Mine grows to 6 1/2 inches or 7. I think. Anna's grows to about 4 1/2. So right now, there names are Wrangler and Arnold Frankenstein.

1 comment:

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

I love the new look on your blog. Love you!