Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day.

This year we woke up around 7ish, (me 6:50ish). It was silly. I counted down the last 10 minutes on my watch then woke my mom up. She got up, and got dressed and all and then woke up my dad and Annalee. We went to the living room and Whoooppee! We had 2 stockings full, and 10 gifts each. I got Wall-E, Daddy Day Care, Clue!, Apples to Apples, ToothTunes and new toothpaste, Extra gum, the new Nick magazine, with 2 posters. We went on a scavenger hunt, looking for our Nintendo DS and games. We found the first one in the kitchen, in the pantry. My first game was Star Wars Force Unleashed, and a note. Then we went to the living room and there was 2 more games for both of us, 1 ea. They both had notes, and we read them. My 2nd game was Brainquest. Then we looked in my parents' bathroom, and there was the last 2 games! Mine had another note, and it was Star Wars: The Clone Wars Jedi Alliance.

Last, we went into our parents HUMONGOUS closet, and looked for our Nintendo DS'. I found them, and mine was Onyx Black, with Anna's being Hot Pink. This was probably our favorite Christmas ever.

The night before, on Christmas Eve, we went to our great grandmother,Willie Mae's, house. We ate there like normal redneck families do, and then went and looked under our small Christmas tree. Annalee had 3 different presents, I had one. It was 20Q. But, Anna got 10$ for Cmas money, and I got 60$. Hannah, brought her boyfriend, Brad, again. Him and I are seriously like two peas in a pod. There is this one thing we do where I come up to him, he pretends to punch me, and I duck. I add my own Special Fx and moves. He just does the punching and the laughing. We got along quickly.

Before we had to go, suddenly, Willie Mae goes, "Jessie (my mom) Could you get those pictures of michael and annalee out of here? I dont want anything to happen to them." She scared me so badly when she said that. I thought she was saying she would die before Christmas next year. I know she's 89, but thats not too bad is it? But then I asked mom what she meant by that, and she said, " Oh I think she's afraid the house will fall down or something. Look at the cracks in the ceiling." So I'm still not for sure if she was reassurring her or me. But it was an awesome Christmas.

Apparently, DS' are easy to get finger prints on. This is a big ol' Redneck fact. Now...lemme try to work up my own Christmas story.

The Big Ol' Redneck Christmas:
There was once a night,
with no coyotes howling,
everyone snoring,
even my great aunt mauwee,
but then i heard,
the great christmas sleigh,
so i grabbed up my shotgun,
and woke the others,
except my great aunt mauwee,
we went a whoopin',
out the front door,
looking for big ol' mr. santy-clause,
but then we heard,
the big ol' gruntin of a boar hog.
We looked up,
and o'course mr. santy-clause,
was up and stuck in the chimney.
as we watched and watched,
blitzen, mezten, and donner,
tried to push ol' redneck,
santy-clause down the chimney.
So we formed this big ladder,
made out of ol' rednecks,
and climbed each other to the top,
but we had to pull ol' Bill Rednacker,
because he was the tallest,
and at the bottom.
After that confrontation,
we picked up our slingshots,
and made the chimney wider,
and with the help of ol' big Westin,
we pushed Santy-Clause down the chimney.
As we shoved and heaved,
it seemed as if Santy-Clause got taller and taller,
because he had his feet at the bottom, and his head at the top.
So we made him kneel and sit,
and got a few into the house,
and pulled him out.
Later that night, as we all were heading to bed,
with presents under the tree,
and stockings filled.
We heard ol' Santy Clause going,
"Merry Christmas, ye ol' Rednecks!"
So as that was last heard,
we climbed into bed,
and fell asleep,
listening to Aunt mauwee snore.
________________________
I thought of that me self! :D

Merry Christmas!
-Michael