Monday, December 15, 2008

Bekah.

My cousin Bekah, has a blogspot called My Life.blogspot.com. She's my cousin, the daughter of Pastor Joel Dyke from Life Church West Monroe. My uncle, basically. She hasnt posted in 7 years though. I think she needs to start posting again. I got a comment on my last post, Triiippp Toooo MEEXXXIICCCOOO!!!! I didnt even know Bekah had a blog. Thanks for commenting, Bekah. :D We'll be coming to the Outreach in WM next Saturday, I believe. We're ganna be buying two gifts for a boy and a girl. Hopefully we'll see y'all there!

One of my friends from church, Tiffany Snow, wants a Mood Ring and a pair of Earrings from when I asked what she wanted for Christmas. She said Claire's had them. I may get her atleast a Mood Ring. I saw she got her ears pierced awhile back. Would that be all right, Mrs. Amy? I hope I'll see you guys at the Outreach Saturday. We'll probably be there. I hope she still likes those Cross necklaces.

M.T.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

hey mike,

I don't have time to keep my blog updated ;)

But I really enjoy reading yours!

Love you!

Michael T. said...

:D