Friday, December 5, 2008

Uncle Raymond.

My uncle Raymond, is in jail for his 2nd time, because he did bad things. I feel sad for him. He stole a car while on drugs, and was caught. He also stole my grandma's credit card and a few other things. Stealing is illegal, and hence has consequences. I feel sorry for my Uncle Raymond. A few days ago, he wrote to me on Thanksgiving wishing me Thanksgiving and other stuff, and asking me to write back. I did, and he wants to know if i wanna learn how to play Golf with him, and do a Tournament with him if Im good. I wanna learn, and kinda dont. And I dont know a good way to say no, so I'm just going with yes, I guess. He's 23, or 24 and my mom's only brother. He loves golf, golf tournaments, LSU tigers, Saints, WM REBELS!!!! And is a football fanatic. I feel really sorry for him, and I'll be 13 1/2 or 14 years old when he gets out. He also wants to see if I'll go to a few football games with him. Of course, I said yes. :D So, guys, please pray for him, He has 3 1/2 more years to go in prison. He's also sick with Diabetes, so please pray for him.

-Michael

No comments: