Friday, December 5, 2008

Err, new update, another post.

Sorry about that last one. My fingers slipped. Anyways, here's a new update for alot of stuff.

Counter-Strike is a new game I play, with my dad's old friends, From L.A. Merc. Counter Strike is a shooter-based game about Terrorists and Counter-Terrorists. I'm mainly a CT (Counter-Terrorist). Its just too fun.

My Quibblo Password is lost, I forgot it. So no more Quibblo for me :). Anyone who sees my blog that plays Quibblo, sorry about my lost PW.

Also im reading a new series of books, Twilight. I've read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. Its a 4-book series by best-selling author, Stephenie Meyer. Its about a girl, Isabella "Bella" Swan falling in love with a vampire, Edward Cullen. The movie is out, and im still trying to go see it. My mom is currently on the 4th and final, Breaking Dawn. I'm reading it after her.
News from last weekend:

Annalee, my sister, won a Cheerleading Competition at West Ouachita High School in Tackle 1, (although a Junior Tackle team) and won Elite, the best Overall. I'm so happy for her!

We had a Thanksgiving dinner at my house, last Sunday at 5:00ish, it turned out great. (check Musingsofahomeschoolingmom for pictures). It was a blast. But we were wiped out and stuffed.

Also, We went to High Delta Safari Park last Saturday in Delhi. It was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. My little sister, Anna had a scare with an Ox staring in her window in the car. She wasn't in the front again, after that!

We also are having our Aunt Melanie, (Mel Mel) from Houma. Her husband, Greg, has a really bad back. He was in the army, and was in a terrible humvee crash. It hurt his back, so he cant really come all the way to West Monroe.

Also, I'm starting 5th grade. I was starting at 4th at the beginning of this year. I'm a grade higher than all my friends YIIIPPPEEE :).

We are planning to go tomorrow to see my Aunt, and Annalee is riding in the Christmas Parade, in downtown West Monroe. She'll be on a float with the Claiborne Cheerleaders. (I think I spelled float right).

And..... after, she gets to have a sleep-over at her friend Jordan's, with the rest of the Cheerleaders. Woot! I get a night without her! I'mjust kidding. I love you Anna.

And, we just joined the Wellness Center in West Monroe with the track to start swimming, I'm ganna tryout for the ULM swim team, soon.

I should be in 6th grade by the end of this school-year, and maybe start 7th by Fall. I go to quick!

And my friend, Mrs. Amy Snow, got her baby, Chloe Grace Snow's ears pierced! Wow, she seemed to cry alot in the pictures.

Also, my friends, Mrs. Amy has two tickets for her and her husband to the Saints vs. Falcons game!!!!! Wow was he surprised, as much as she when she got a digital-notepad!!!! (A labtop).

Last, but certainly not least, Isabella Kennedy Turner, my littlest sister . . . . DUN . . . DUN . . . DUN . . . SHE STANDS BY HERSELF!!! Go Bella!!!! Congrats. :)!

Well, that's a loooonnnnnggg update! See ya guys!

No comments: