Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sunday's givings and Christmas on Tuesday

Sunday we went and bought gifts for the poor. Cameron, my cousin, and I went and had to be a pair to find presents, we found a total of 9 things for 50$ (25$ ea.) Our other cousins found a lot of stuff also, but we found the most. Grandma ended up spending around $273.67 for the gifts. Before that, we went and ate at Chile's. The wait there was an hour, so we went to Logan's, the wait for there was 1 hour and a 1/2.So we went to El Chile Verde's because Hannah and Bekah know the owners through Tia and Tio. It was like a 45 minute wait, but it was good anyway. So we went to the south and east side of West Monroe, and gave out gifts. They went quickly. About after 30-45 mins of driving around, we finished. Erika, Cameron, Hannah, Bekah, Aunt Kelly, Grandma, Grandpa, Andrew, Annalee, Ashley, and I went. It was awesome.

Also, last night we went and ate at my other grandma's.We normally spend the night over there, but this year no one did. We ate Frito Pie and Gumbo. After, we opened presents. I got Brisingr (3rd book in Inheritance Trilogy by 21-year old Christopher Paoulini), Hot Hoops, a Aquarium, The Chronicles of Narnia:Prince Caspian; 2 Nintendo DS games: Mario Kart DS, and Need for Speed Undercover; Me and annalee shared a Uno Attack game, and we each got a toothbrush set to clean placque I guess. Today we got to my great-grandmother's in Calhoun, for Christmas. I hope we have an awesome time.

No comments: